REACH Registration Services
The REACH Centre Ltd. (TRC) is one of the global leading providers of regulatory services in the field of chemicals management. Covering a global geography, the company has offices in the UK, Italy and Japan.
The REACH Centre (TRC) is a private limited company, set up specifically to support the industry in meeting its duties under REACH and to effectively manage and comply with current and future chemical legislation. TRC is one of the global leading providers of REACH services to industry and is active in various market sectors (automotive, aerospace, consumer and luxury goods, chemical industry, oil industry etc.). TRC conducts good part of its research activities in collaboration with The Lancaster Environment Centre (LEC) of Lancaster University, Europe's largest environmental research faculty. TRC's consultants are among Europe's most renowned REACH experts and their in-depth regulatory knowledge is reinforced by excellent technical and legal expertise.
TRC is involved in a number of national and international projects on nanotechnologies, looking both at scientific and regulatory aspects. TRC is also involved in research projects in collaboration with Lancaster University, looking at the fate & behaviour of nanoparticles in the environment and developing intelligent testing strategies for a robust risk assessment of engineered nanoparticles.
- REACH registration services: only representative, dossier preparation, authorisation, SIEF anddata sharing issues etc.
- SDS authoring
- Training on regulatory and scientific issues
- Classification & Labelling advice
- Biocides: product authorisation
- Cosmetics: product safety assessment
- RoHS: impact assessment, testing
- Substances of Very High Concern: supply chain issues, testing, auditing
- Chemicals management policies
- Chemtrac®: our online software for tracking chemicals of concern
- Scientific and Analytical services: substance characterisation (including nanoparticles), IUCLID, data acquisition and management
- Global chemical notifications
Lancaster Environment Centre, Lancaster University
t+44 (0)1524 510278
f +44 (0)1524 510588