The European NanoDefine project is organizing a new 1-day industry-focused Workshop on the 24 October 2017 at DECHEMA in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. Main purpose of this workshop is to practically demonstrate the newly developed measurement techniques to end-users, who have to implement the EC definition of a nanomaterial (2011/696/EU).
NanoDefine experts have developed a wide panel of new validated measurement methods, techniques, instruments and software, including a 2-tiered analytical approach consisting of (1) rapid and cost-effective screening methods and (2) more in-depth confirmatory methods, to classify existing and new advanced materials according to the EC nano-definition. In particular the "NanoDefiner e-Tool” will help practitioners to reliably determine, whether a material or product is or contains nano, or not.
This unique workshop will focus on the practical demonstration of the applicability, suitability and regulatory significance of the newly developed NanoDefine methodology to classify real-life materials.
We warmly invite you to meet our experts and to share their experience, learn from each other and find an answer to the following questions:
- How to address the analytical challenges caused by the EU Nano-Definition?
- How to handle the wide diversity and complexity of commercially relevant products and materials that have to be classified according to this definition?
- >How to meet the needs of industry for quick and unambiguous measurement tools?
Register and Save the Date!
- Your name, position, phone and email address:
- Type of your organization (e.g., industrial/instrument manufacturer, branch organization, regulatory body, policy/decision maker, research institute, consultant etc.):
- Type of materials/instruments you manufacture or develop (if applicable):
- Your specific interest in this meeting:
- Practical experiences and problems you want to discuss:
- Other topics and questions you want to address:
As places are limited, registration will be accepted according to “first come, first served”.
DECHEMA, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 25, 60486 Frankfurt am Main